Friday 15 July 2011

Arrival

That journey was awful!! Left my house at 3.30pm on Monday and arrived at the other house at 3 am Wednesday L
Yay for a 7 hour stop over in Dubai. What made it worse was that I was travelling with two fifteen year old boys –the things they talk about in public! And loudly too, I got quite embarrassed tbh
Think what made the whole thing worse was the sleep deprivation, probably got a handful of hours worth during that time :/

I met the new-to-me kitten! She is LOUD. All the time it’s FEED ME! Especially when she has food already. If you look at the Little One, you’re obviously intending on feeding her.
And I’m going to have to amend the drawing of Missey, the one I did for my next instalment of the pet-related posts. She’s gotten fluffier! Not much bigger though, but all the fuzz makes it look like she has tiny fat legs. And a mane, she has one. :p

I was oddly unenthused by the mediocre welcome gained from the dogs, but apparently they were jut tired too, as they make up for it thoroughly a little later Wednesday morning, so all was good.  

We’ve had my older brother stay with us over the past few days, resulting in a very full, busy house. Going into Kruger for 6 nights from Sunday, which I’m realllly looking forward to, Love the kruger and the fact we’re going for so long is amazing!

Only been here a few days, so not got much to say, sorry.
Oh, and is it just me or has facebook been a bit dead the past few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment