Friday 27 May 2011

First Post and the short life of Steve

Howzit! 


 Not sure what to say now, was just a bit bored so decided to make a blog.
Making it look prettier will also amuse me for quite some time, that's friday night sorted!


Oh! One of my best friends said he wants Steve, his now-dead ab (yes, ab as in singular) to be mentioned. 


RIP Steve.



I'm sorry to say that I'm (apparently) the one that cruelly murdered Steve. How, you ask? I poked him to death. Viciously. Will admit he resisted really well, but not well enough to withstand the torment my fingers bestowed upon him.
It took about a week, of near constant poking for Steve to die.
Needless to say my friend was not happy with me, not only because I killed his ab, but I suspect it was about that time that he swallowed the lid to a memory stick. It didn't make his insides, or Steve, very happy.


Steve, for what its  worth, I'm sorry. You were a beloved source of fun, I wish you'd lasted longer.


And that is the story of Steve.


I'm now off to eat my pizza (it has capers on it!) and prettify my blog page thingie.


ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment